Due to the precautions necessary as a result of COVID-19, the Twenty-Sixth IPC Session and study tours will be postponed to the autumn of 2021.
Exact dates will be announced as soon as possible and registration for the Session and study tours suspended until then. Please expect an announcement from the IPC and on this website once registration re-opens.
Registration to the conference
All meetings held from Tuesday to Friday are open to every registered participant to the IPC Session. Countries should appoint a delegate and an alternate to take part in the election of the new Executive Committee and any other votes by writing to IPC-Secretariat@fao.org.
Participation to the scientific programme session includes:
– Attendance at all scientific sessions
– Delegate conference materials
Note: There is no registration or any other fee charged for participating in the IPC Session
Accommodation, meals and coffee will be at one’s own cost.
- REGISTRATION TO THE FORMAL SESSION (REPRESENTATIVES OF IPC NATIONAL COMMISSIONS AND MEMBER COUNTRIES OF THE FAO) Write to IPC-Secretariat@fao.org
- TO REGISTER FOR THE OPTIONAL PRE-AND POST- SESSION STUDY TOURS OFFERED BY THE NATIONAL COMMISSIONS OF ITALY AND FRANCE, PRE-REGISTER FOR THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME AND SEE STUDY TOURS >>
- TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACTS FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE, PRE-REGISTER FOR THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME AND SEE THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS >>