Registration to the conference
All meetings held from Tuesday to Friday are open to every registered participant to the IPC Session. Countries should appoint a delegate and an alternate to take part in the election of the new Executive Committee and any other votes by writing to IPC-Secretariat@fao.org.
Participation to the scientific programme session includes:
– Attendance at all scientific sessions
– Delegate conference materials
Note: There is no registration or any other fee charged for participating in the IPC Session
Accommodation, meals and coffee will be at one’s own cost.
- REGISTRATION TO THE FORMAL SESSION (REPRESENTATIVES OF IPC NATIONAL COMMISSIONS AND MEMBER COUNTRIES OF THE FAO) Write to IPC-Secretariat@fao.org
- TO REGISTER FOR THE OPTIONAL PRE-AND POST- SESSION STUDY TOURS OFFERED BY THE NATIONAL COMMISSIONS OF ITALY AND FRANCE, PRE-REGISTER FOR THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME AND SEE STUDY TOURS >>
- TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACTS FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE, PRE-REGISTER FOR THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME AND SEE THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS >>